Monday, November 28, 2011

Easier Meatloaf


While at a ladies' retreat several months ago, the speaker mentioned that she mixes up her meatloaf in her KitchenAid mixer. I'd never thought of that! So I tried it. Works like a charm! No messy hands! I'll use mine the next time I make meatballs too.

Incidentally, Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond mentions using her KitchenAid to mix up meatloaf and meatballs in The Pioneer Woman Cooks. We're in good company!


What other things, besides the normal breads, cakes, and cookies, have you found mix up great in your stand mixer?


Disclosure: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
 .

No comments: